Decided to keep this one short and sweet: throwback to April 2019 when some friends from TVSA dared me to wear my panda suit to the gym for a day!
See the reel below:
To answer some common questions (aka a little FAQ):
- What kind of workout was it that day?
- Upper body, specifically back and biceps! Yes, I trained the good ol’ bodybuilding split back then.
- Did the panda suit adversely affect your form?
- Surprisingly no! However, running in this suit would not be ideal due to the loose nature of the fit.
- Wasn’t it really hot?
- Were people looking at you funnily?
- Not in the moment; however, a picture of me on the treadmill ended up on a private Facebook group for my university! It was a hilarious experience!
- How was the smell of the costume post-workout?
- You do NOT want to know.
Leave a Reply