Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links–if you purchase anything through this link, I receive a small commission without any extra payment on your end! All opinions of these companies and products are my own.
After what feels like forever…I am officially back. What an anti-climactic entrance.
To be quite honest, the sleep deprivation has been absolutely unbearable, to the extent where I would just naturally be more clumsy and fatigued throughout the day. Don’t get me wrong–life has been fantastic overall! I love my job more than anything and spending time with my family has been truly refreshing for this time period, but folks…I need some sleep.
In addition to some sleep, I need to do some baking. Low and behold, I am BACK on the baking train!!
Introducing…Lakanto’s sugar free banana nut muffin and bread mix!
After hopping back on the baking train, I can’t find myself stopping anytime soon–all thanks to this banana nut muffin and bread mix yielding such terrific results! I’ll keep this blog post a bit shorter because I have much more to ramble on about in a future blog post with my fitness routine update and some new health goals. For now, let’s enjoy some sweet AND healthy treats!
BANANA BREAD LOAVES (makes 8)
- 1 bag of Lakanto sugar free banana nut muffin and bread mix
- 140 grams of banana, sliced (approximately 1/2 cup of sliced banana)
- 2 TBSP egg replacer + 4-5 TBSP water
- 1/3 cup dairy free milk of choice
- 2 TBSP dark chocolate chunks or chips
- Mini loaf tin molds
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the egg replacer and water into an entirely uniform mixture.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, thoroughly mash the banana coins with a fork or a whisk until a slurry develops.
- Incorporate the dairy free milk and “egg” with the banana, forming a well-unified liquid blend.
- Take a large mixing bowl and add all the dry mix. Carefully integrate the wet ingredients.
- Afterwards, gently mix in the dark chocolate.
- If necessary, grease the mini loaf molds.
- Spoon in just enough batter in each mold until no batter is left.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes and let cool completely before serving.
Have a wonderful weekend! Take care of yourselves, folks!