Not all bloggers are on top of their posting game. For me, I will NOT establish a resolution to post more, because that’s just not going to happen. I’m currently bombarding my time with job and internship hunting, which entails placing my blog and social media closer to the rear end of the priority bus. The stress truly takes a toll on your mental and emotional well-being, thus it’s best not to burden my creative outlet with my nervous wreck self. On the other hand, it is very therapeutic to purge my distress in certain aspects of life, so I may or may not reconsider this in the future, but for now, nothing more.
Back to the documentation of my food:
- SmartSweets sweet berry fish
- Body Energy Club’s Skinnylicious PB Dream smoothie with Clean Vegan Protein
- 3 ounces of California Snax raw pizza kale chips
- Two spring rolls with one full jumbo rice paper sheet, half a block of organic medium firm tofu, cooked mushrooms with shallots and garlic, around 1/2 head of butter lettuce, and soy sauce
- (unpictured) Around half of a Chinese sesame donut
- One pint of dairy free Chocolate Almond Crunch Halo Top with a packet of Justin’s classic peanut butter
- Approximately two and-a-half Isabella’s Cookies vegan ginger cookies
- A vegan and sugar free Lakanto brownie
- One whole wheat Everything bagel, split into two halves: first topped with avocado, tomatoes, scallions, and a scant quantity of Miyoko’s vegan butter; second is topped with tomatoes, scallions, and avocado
- My favorite Fab Four smoothie recipe (without the greens as we were out of spinach and kale)
- Three to four slices of apples
- Three to four small bowls of tomato and tofu soup
- (unpictured) a quarter of a Chinese sesame donut
- A bowl of Korean purple rice, two large servings of salad, grilled onions, and several small dishes of broccoli
NEW YEAR’S EVE
- Half of an air-fried kabocha with half an avocado and Sriracha
- Another Fab Four inspired smoothie recipe in chocolate form
- One Magu Foods tart cherry hazelnut bite
- Tofu stir-fry with kale, onion, bell peppers, garlic, avocado, Sriracha, and a little soy sauce
- Three servings of kamut puffs with cashew milk, cinnamon, Stevia, and a serving of Julian Bakery ProGranola vegan vanilla clusters
NEW YEAR’S DAY
- Thee servings of kamut puffs with two servings of Julian Bakery ProGranola vegan vanilla clusters, a kiwi, and strawberries
- One large cup of Rawberri’s coconut-based vanilla soft serve with chocolate syrup, oil free granola, strawberries, and half a Love Good Fats chocolate chip cookie dough bar
- Three cubes of air-fried kabocha squash
- (unpictured) Mushroom and kale stir-fry with tofu
- One full slice of a vegan slutty brownie
Before and after of baking the vegan slutty brownies!
Thank you so much for your patience! Life has been SO hectic and crazy with academics. It’s been a long time coming to blog again…I miss it so dearly!
Don’t forget to check out the full recipe for my vegan slutty brownies!