First off, I’m incredibly excited to be sharing another questionnaire! As you know, I absolutely adore answering fun questions because I can delve into my brain and dissect any topics that are intriguing to me. This particular questionnaire is very unique, because you not only answer questions created by other bloggers, but you create the questions to ask others too!
Massive, MASSIVE thank you to my friend Linda from The Fitty for tagging me! She has an incredibly inspiring, honest, and creative blog that anybody can draw value from. I highly recommend that you all check out all of her posts as well as her publication (link here) of the Blue Sky Tag!
Here are the rules of the challenge:
- Thank the tagger and tag their blog
- Answer the given questions
- Ask eleven original questions
- Tag eleven fellow bloggers
So here we go, eleven questions and answers are found below!
1. Would you rather live as a cow milker or a fart air cleaner?
- Given that I would never, ever milk a cow’s udder, I’d very much take the Fart Air Cleaner job instead. Even though my sense of smell is very weak, I’d simply wear a disposable paper face mask for all of my shifts!
2. Do you believe in karma?
- This is a topic that I would really like to address! I know that many of my life experiences involve karma, and I strongly, strongly believe that it exists!
3. Share the last selfie you took!
- Here’s me on a beach in Vietnam with my eyes mid-blink!
4. Name a guilty pleasure.
- Answering quizzes on Buzzfeed. Hey, I want to know which Harry Potter character I am based on my dream breakfast!
5. If you were a restaurant, what restaurant would you be?
- Hmm, I would probably be Cafe Gratitude! I’m a hippie at heart who pays all my attention to the quality of food, experiences, ingredients, as well as little details! That’s exactly what Cafe Gratitude encompasses. It has a beautiful atmosphere with elaborately crafted dishes–my favorites are their whole wheat samosas, buckwheat crepes, curry bowls, soul food platter, and their pastries–of the finest material. Plus, you are always given a question of the day that regards self-reflection!
6. What’s one thing you have still yet to accomplish this year that you WILL accomplish?
- To gain at least two more pounds of pure muscle! I think I’ve gained around three or four so far, but I need a caliper to measure accurately!
7. Cloudy weather, or sunny weather?
- Sunny, by FAR. It just brightens up my mood (pun definitely intended, haha!)!
8. One thing that everyone seems to love but you’re not that into.
- Fidget spinners. Seriously?
9. First memory that comes to mind when I say…”BEACH”
- Definitely my trip to Vietnam, since it’s the most recent! I remember jetskiing for the first time, wearing giant hibiscus flowers in my hair, and tanning my skin three shades darker!
10. What’s a day in your life look like from hour to hour?
- 6:30 A.M.: wake up
- 7:00 A.M.-8:30 A.M.: exercise outside my back patio
- 8:30 A.M.-9:00 A.M.: dress and get ready for the day
- 10:00 A.M.-11:00 A.M.: make and eat breakfast or brunch–if it’s cool enough, I eat my meal outside!
- 11:00 A.M.-11:30 A.M.: check notifications on social media
- 11:30 A.M.-1:00 P.M.: answer e-mails
- 1:00 P.M.-1:30 P.M.: make and eat lunch or a generous snack if my first meal was brunch
- 1:30 P.M.-5:00 P.M.: write blog posts
- 5:00 P.M.-8:00 P.M.: edit YouTube videos
- 8:00 P.M.-9:00 P.M.: have dinner with the family
- 9:00 P.M.-9:15 P.M.: get ready for bed
- 9:15 P.M.-10:00 P.M.: watch some shows or play games with my family
- 10:00 P.M. or 10:30 P.M.: sleep
11. Show or video you’re watching?
- Game of Thrones. As much as I love how it’s made and written, I wouldn’t religious recommend it to anybody.
- Cindy from Cookies and Chemistry
- Arman of The Big Man’s World
- Emmy of Emmy’s Yummys
- Kelsey from A Mindful Vegan
- Linda from Snowflakes and Strawberries
- Rae of Moments With Rae
- Olivia from LoveHealthOK
- Claudia from The Breakfast Drama Queen
- Nadia from Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen
- Alexandra from Plantiful Alexandra
- Jenna from The Vegan Sparrow
…to answer the following questions!
- Name the number one thing on your bucket list.
- Go-to exercise routine?
- Would you rather repeat the same day for a month, or repeat every single day twice for the rest of your life?
- What are your three most important components for optimal health?
- Do you prefer spending leisure time with friends or by yourself?
- Have any secret talents?
- Weirdest food combination that you think surprisingly works?
- Describe your perfect vacation getaway!
- If you had your own garden, what would you grow?
- Where would you go during a full day of restaurant hopping?
- In your honest opinion, do you believe in good luck, or is hard work the only component to success?
Relate to any of these questions? Let me know what you think!