Little did I know that I’d be awarded for a second time! Thank you, Naomi of Choose Happy blog (check out her Creative Blogger post, BTW!) for the nomination–I’m honored! For this award, you’re supposed to list five fun facts about yourself and then nominate the bloggers whose creativity you appreciate and let them know about their nominations! So without further ado, let’s get started! A little about me…
- I didn’t speak my first word until I was three years-old. My parents took me to a family therapist who diagnosed me with Language Disorder, and as a result, my parents had to stop speaking both Vietnamese and English until I was old enough to distinguish the two from each other! It’s also the reason why I don’t speak Vietnamese at all.
- I hate vanilla-flavored protein powders. To me they have an odd aftertaste, almost medicine-y. Only get me unflavored or chocolate powders, but I am dying to try Quest Nutrition’s peanut butter protein. Oh, and Perfect Fit cinnamon roll! ❤
- One of my passions before health and science was filmmaking, but I still love it as a hobby! I love making my own films and submitting them to my school’s film festivals, and won some awards this and last year!
- When I was in elementary school I had a guinea pig who died of obesity, and now that I have a dog, I’m really trying to get my father to stop feeding her so much leftovers! Health problems are such an issue in my family that they transfer onto my pets. Wow, I know right?
- My least favorite parts about my body are my elbows, which is why I always wear a jacket while running. My fingernails are a pretty close second.
The moment you’ve all been waiting for, here are my dear nominees…
- Healthy Simple Clean – Anja’s wholesome and minimalist blog is still new, but her recipes, health tips and gorgeous photos are so inspirational it’s as if she’s a pro. You will seriously love her posts!
- Cookies N’ Chem – Love restaurant reviews, healthy recipes, Canada, and science? You will LOVE this blog! Not only will you get hooked on oatmeal, you’ll get hooked exploring her feed! ❤
- Lexicon Lecturer – my BFF’s blog–definitely check out her witty book reviews, adorable dogs and magnificent sewing creations! Heart ya, Squeak!
- The Fitty – Linda is probably waaaay too popular for me to promote her blog, but if you’re a yogi, Whole Foods addict or paleo/keto carnivore, you HAVE to check out The Fitty! Her story is also one of a kind, so inspirational that you’ll love her even more!
- Slow Motion Smile – Lately I’ve been loving her fitness posts, workouts and reviews! Her blog is also super helpful if you’re trying to get into running; you’ll adore her motivation!
- Brooklyn Farm Girl – Pamela’s blog is so adorable you’ll die! Her blog is also full of delicious recipes, fashion, gardening, Disney and traveling! What’s not to love?
‘Tis all for now. I would really also love to do a 50 Random Facts About Me tag if I ever get it! Thank you again Naomi for this award, and I hope to see you all in my next post tomorrow! ❤
As a last-minute bonus fact, one of my biggest dreams is to either meet David Tran, the founder or Sriracha, or visit the Sriracha factory! I counted exactly thirteen Sriracha bottles during my college trip a month ago! Impressive, Northwest America 🙂