This is a popular recipe on my Blogilates app account and I’m so glad to share it with all of you! If you’re craving something sweet at night, during that time of month or just a sweet but healthy and energizing afternoon snack, please give these cookies a try! The full recipe is down below.
You can swap the carob chips for almond butter, macadamia nuts, cinnamon, raisins or anything that you desire. Oh yeah, and the batch is single-serving!
- 1/4 cup egg whites; vegans can use 1 TBSP flax seeds and 2 TBSP water
- 3 TBSP coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP overripe mashed banana
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Stevia or Truvia to taste (I used 1 heaping tsp)
- 1 TBSP crushed carob/cacao/dark chocolate chips, but you can keep them whole
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Slowly combine wet ingredients and stir well. If the dough is too dry, add in a few splashes of water.
- Spray a large plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place tablespoon amounts of dough onto the plate.
- Add in carob chips.
- Microwave for 4 minutes and 15 seconds or anywhere in between 3 1/2-5 minutes depending on how soft or crispy you like your cookies.
- Let cool for 1 minute.
MACROS (vegan version):
- Both versions are based on Trader Joe’s unsweetened coconut milk. Almond milk should be around the same amount of calories but be sure to check the brand as well.
Behold everyone, you can now have your cookies and eat them too. All of them! I had a blast making this and I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know what other videos I should do in the future and I’ll see you guys soon!